Inspiring Quotes:

"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right." - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Savvy Sampler

Finally!! I have a free minute to check out the goodies I received earlier!

First up is a 4.23 oz organic Sensible Sipper from R.W. Knudsen family. It's really adorable and has the Berenstein Bears on it :) It also cam with a coupon for Buy one get one free of an 8 pack! That's awesome!

Next up is a packet of 2 Gummy Vitamins for Adults! (cool!) These are by Slice of Life. It says they're a Multi + Lycopene, it has a coupon for $2.00 off a bottle of them. I really like this idea of gummies for adults! It makes it fun for us too :)

The next item I pulled out was a sample bag of Puffins 100% all natural Peanut Butter Cereal, it's wheat free and low fat and looks yummy! Made by Barbara's. Hey whattyaknow! I can pronounce all the ingredients! It came with a $1.00 off coupon, sweet!

Something non-food related is next a 33 oz sample of Aubrey Organics Creme de la Shave shaving lotion in Rasberry Honey, Hmm, it sounds almost good enough to eat!

Last but not least out of the box is a 2 pack of Herb Teas from Traditional Medicinals. One is Organic Chamomile with Lavender, the other is Organic Nighty Night. I can't wait to try these, I am a big tea fanatic!

Do you want to know how I got all these treats? Sure ya do! I signed up to be a Savvy Sampler at NaturallySavvy.com. The website is full of great articles, tips, news, reviews and so much more. There's a lot of great information on organic and natural foods & living. Check it out! I signed up with them maybe 2 weeks ago and never expected to get products to review so soon!

0 comments:


Fun YouTube Videos

IWON Team Challenge